Social Media Intern
Are you a social media expert with experience in marketing, PR, emerging and established social media platforms? Alturas Wildlife Sanctuary seeks an energetic, passionate, innovative individual with superb organizational skills who can commit to a three-month internship placement.
Our ideal candidate is:
- An excellent communicator with strong writing skills
- Fluent in English (fluency in Spanish is a bonus!)
- Currently studying for, or has recently graduated, with a relevant degree
- Experienced in graphic design, including photo and video editing programs
- Experienced with social media platforms with an understanding of their algorithms
- Can provide at least 2 educational/ professional references
Are You a Good Fit?
If you believe you are qualified, send a portfolio of your previous social media work, including a cover letter and CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you fit the criteria, after reviewing your application you will be called for a zoom interview. Please be aware that you will be asked for at least 2 references (professional and/ or educational).
The successful candidate will receive:
- Free on-site accommodations
- All meals covered by our resident chef
- Internet and laundry services
- Transportation to and from town
- Any tools necessary for the job
Please note that the intern must cover the cost of flights, insurance, and transportation from SJO airport to the sanctuary.